Do you like to:
- Contribute your professional and technical know-how to the development of cloud products?
- To take on responsibility?
- To expand your knowledge and skills?
- To have fun at work?
Then a whole team of like-minded people is looking forward to getting to know you!
We are looking for an Angular Front End Developer (all people welcome) in Greece (best would be Thessaloniki or surrounding area) - full-time / permanent or self employed:
Senior Angular Front End Developer (all people welcome)
What could your tasks look like?
- As a Lead Angular Developer you will directly join an internal project for the development of our product "NextTables" and bring it to the cloud
- You are part of an agile project team, i.e. you work in close coordination with your NextLytics colleagues or sometimes with employees of the customer
- You will support dashboard projects and are well-versed in the use of the technologies mentioned below
- You support the new and further development of web applications and widgets
- You implement sophisticated design concepts in collaboration with our UX experts
What could your profile look like?:
- Studies or training: You have a degree in (business) computer science / mathematics / physics or a comparable degree / training.
- Good knowledge and experience in modern development methods and tools, such as web design, MicroServices, APIs, build pipelines, CI/CD, Github/Gitlab, REST architecture.
- Ideally several years of experience with the Angular programming language, confident with the Angular CLI.
- Experience in frontend web development.
- Nice to have: affinity for UX, web design and data visualization - but not mandatory (we have a UX designer on the team).
- You have experience in UI/UX implementation and the use of Angular Material, UI components as well as practice in using the Visual Studio Code development environment and the Git version control system.
- Experience in creating unit tests.
- Experience with REST apis, Gitlab/Github and CSS preprocessors.
- You are fluent in English.
- You bring teamwork skills as well as a proactive and analytical mindset to the table.
What can you expect from us?:
- Active participation in product development and the growth of our company
- Continuing education opportunities: Online courses and certification support
- Collegial corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes
- Independent work: flexible working hours and fully remote work
- Community spirit: joint team events
- Market-oriented & performance-related salary: we pay a very good salary, which honors your skills, knowledge and experience
- Equipment: freedom to choose your work equipment (e.g. Apple or HP notebook, cell phone of your choice) as well as our NextLytics@Home bonus to support you in setting up your home office workstation
- Recreation: 30 days of vacation per year (Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are also work-free) + our "NextHoliday model" for unpaid vacation and thus further recreational opportunities
Do you enjoy working creatively on dashboard projects, developing web applications and coming up with new widget ideas?
Then there's really nothing more to say against us getting to know each other, is there?
Just send your CV to Mirjam Bartsch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Since we are not looking for novelists, you can leave out a cover letter if you like.