- We develop project results together with your internal project team.
- Our favoured procedure model is the middle way between classical waterfall and agile procedure: A hybrid spiral model with fixed cycle lengths.
- At the beginning of the project, an effort estimate is prepared for the scope valid at that time - technically prioritized and technically subdivided into tasks and milestones that can be implemented as independently as possible. The cycles and their extent are derived from this.
- Each cycle has its own objective and therefore a predictable length. At the end of each cycle, the increment is set productively - so user feedback can be taken into account in a subsequent cycle. Any additional efforts lead to the displacement of tasks into another cycle.
- Risk-oriented planning of the next extensions - primary external risk: availability of decisions
- Data & visualization prototyping and piloting as standard